GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
An inspection of your heating system may be required.. It should be in satisfactory operating condition before coverage can go into effect. If your system qualifies, you will be notified and billed.
Payment for the plan is due in full within 30 days of billing. We reserve the right to cancel the plan and to bill for parts and labor if payment is not made within that time period. The cost of the service plan is non-refundable,
PERIOD OF COVERAGE:
Service plans will be in effect for one year from the billing date on your account. Plans will be billed automatically on the anniversary date.
AUTOMATIC DEGREE DAY DELIVERY:
These plans are only available to those customers who are on our Automatic Delivery Method and adhere to our Company's Credit Terms and Policies. In event of non-payment, we may terminate the agreement with or without notice and without further responsibility.
Hillcrest Fuel reserves the right to suspend any plan:
- If you do not purchase a minimum of 400 gallons per year
- If your system and parts become obsolite. Obsolite parts will be replaced with modern equipment upon owner's request and billed at owners expense for "Labor and Materials"
ITEMS AND REPAIRS NOT COVERED:
- If you request service after our normal business hours to repair noises, odars, leaks, or domestic hot water while your heating system is still operational and providing heat.
- If you run out of oil due to credit problems.
- If misuse of system or attempted repair by any unauthorized person is evident.
- If your system is damaged by fire, flood, power shortage, or any other act of God.
- If you request us to turn on emergency switches, replace fuses, reset circuit breakers, turn up thermostat, or bleed your radiators.
- Furnace or Boiler replacement.
- Chambers and Heat Exchangers.
- Automatic thermostats, electronic air cleaners and humidifiers.
- Damaged or plugged oil lines by water, sediment, or sludge in your tank.
- Repairs to Oil Lines or removal of water or sludge from your tank.
- Smoke pipes, draft regulators, pipes, vents, duckwork, or radiation.
- Hot water coils, storage tanks, mixing valves.
- Damages caused by faulty wiring or others.
NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS:
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.,
except on holidays.